Win the chance to meet some of your favourite Pompey players at the PST EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Pro Player Tournament this coming Easter!
The PST has teamed up with EA SPORTS to offer an amazing FIFA16 experience at ROKO (Pompey’s training ground) on 7th April 2016, where you can watch some of the players going head to head before meeting your heroes and receiving unique photo opportunities and FIFA16 giveaways.
This exclusive experience is strictly limited to a handful of PST members who need to email us to enter a ballot.
The event will start at 2pm and include –
- See behind the scenes at Pompey’s training ground
- Watch Pompey players take part in a FIFA16 tournament (Conor Chaplin, Ryan Fulton, Jack Whatmough and Adam Barton)
- Win the chance to take part in a tournament against the players
- Meet Paul Cook, some players and collect autographs and photos
- Win exclusive EA SPORTS prizes
All those interested in attending will be entered into a ballot, with the lucky winners contacted on or by 31st March.
Spaces for this special event are very limited.
PST board member John Kimbell said "Once again we are really grateful to EASPORTS for their support in getting this event set up. Events of this nature have been run for clubs such as Real Madrid, Manchester City and Liverpool in the past, so we are joining an elite group!. We hope it will be an opportunity for more of our (younger) members to engage with the PST"
To enter, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, date of birth and address.
Your details will be checked against our membership database and only valid members will be entered into the ballot.
Terms, conditions and things to be aware of
- To enter the ballot you must hold a valid PST Membership.
- If you are not currently a member you must join here before 24th March
- Places are strictly restricted to just 30 in TOTAL
- Members aged 16 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This event will be videoed and pictures shared on websites and social media channels
- EA SPORTS is involved as a prize provider and not the promoter of this competition