It’s been sometime since I last played professional football, but I am still heavily involved in football – both through my role on the PST board, as well as my work back home in my native country of Austria.
I now combine my PST commitments with being a Project Leader and Director of Sport of ‘Neymar Jr’s Five’.
Together with a great global team at Red Bull I organise and execute this fantastic event in more than 50 countries worldwide. Here some key facts about the project:-
• Neymar Jr’s signature event is the world’s biggest 5-a-side football event with a unique concept. When one team scores the other one loses a player.
• The tournament will be played in 53 countries across 6 continents with more than 80.000 participants in 2017.
• The winner of each country will be flown out to Brazil to play in the World Final.
• The World Final will take place in Santos Brazil, the birthplace of Neymar Jr, at his Institute (Instituto Projeto Neymar Jr). A once in a life time opportunity to become a true World champion and meet Neymar Jr himself.
• Neymar Jr’s Five starts soon in the UK with London hosting the first Qualifier on 5th of March 2017. You can sign up at: www.neymarjrsfive.com
• For more info visit Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neymarjrsfive
I must say it’s a pleasure to work together with Neymar Jr, his family and his management. They are all down to earth and such nice people. He grew up in a very poor favela in Santos, Brazil and really cares about the people there. He founded together with his dad an Institute (Instituto Projeto Neymar Jr) where he gives children the chance to get education.
Neymar has very kindly signed one of his Barcelona shirts for the PST and we are offering this out as a prize exclusively to PST members.
If you aren’t already a member you can join us for just £5 by clicking here
If you are already a member, please do the following:-
1. Watch this fantastic video created by Millstream productions which explains more about what the PST does
2. Answer a simple question by emailing it to me along with your name to me at email@example.com
The question is – In the video, I am interviewed sitting in the Fratton End – but what colour shirt am I wearing?!
Don't forget to follow @pompeytrust on Twitter if you have an account
Good luck and Play up Pompey!
Your membership details will be checked against our database and a winner will be chosen at random. Closing date is 31st March 2017