The Pompey Supporters’ Trust will be electing THREE Board Members this year and invite candidates formally to consider applying to serve for a three year term to help shape and progress the PST.
PST Election Schedule - 2016:
- A Calling Notice will be sent to all members on Sunday, 26 June 2016 by email, by post, and posted on the PST Election homepage.
- The date on which you must be a Member of the PST to qualify to vote or to nominate a candidate is Thursday, 30 June 2016.
- The closing date for nominations to stand in the PST Elections 2016 is 6 pm on Sunday, 31 July 2016.
- Voting papers will be sent out to qualifying members on by Friday, 12 August 2016.
- Voting closes 6 pm on Friday, 9 September 2016, and all ballots must be received by that date to count.
- The ballot will be conducted by Email and Post and we urge all members to make sure that the PST Secretary or PST Membership Secretary has your correct contact details and that your subscription, if you are not a life member, is up to date. Please Email email@example.com to check your details.
- The PST Board election results will be declared at the 7th AGM to be held on Thursday, 22 September 2016 at Fratton Park.
CANDIDATE LIST AND RESULTS OF THE PST BOARD ELECTION 2016
INSTRUCTIONS AND BALLOT PAPER (Download here)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS [PLEASE READ]
- Calling Notice for the PST Board Elections 2016 (26.06.16)
- Candidate Nomination Form
- PST Board Membership and Conduct Policy
- PST Election Policy
- PST Social Media Policy
Please contact the PST Secretary for any questions specifically related to the election;
Dr Mark Farwell (PST Secretary)
C/o Pompey Study Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 7908 402957