NOTICE IS GIVEN that the Eleventh Annual General Meeting of the Society will be held via Zoom on Thursday, 21st January 2021 at 7.00pm.
Please register in advance for this meeting at 11th AGM of Pompey Supporters’ Trust. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. AGM Agenda to be published on Saturday, 16th January 2021 at https://www.pompeytrust.com/
11th PST AGM AGENDA
MEMBERS' PACK FOR AGM
- Report by PST Chairman (Simon Colebrook).
- Minutes of the Tenth AGM held on Wednesday, 30th October 2019.
- Matters Arising from the Tenth AGM held on Wednesday, 30th October 2019.
- Election Results and PST Board membership 2020-2021.
- Treasurer’s Annual Report (Donald Vass)
- PST Audited Accounts 2019-2020.
- PST Audited Accounts (Approval) and Appointment of Auditors (taylorcocks).
- Membership Report (Steve Hatton)
2.1. “Taking the Knee”
2.2. “Renaming a Fratton Park stand in honour of the Trust?”
By Order of the Board
Dr Mark Farwell
14th January 2021
Please contact the PST Secretary for any questions specifically related to the 11th AGM.
Dr Mark Farwell (PST Secretary)
Pompey Study Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 7908 402957
Email: [email protected]